Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rain,rain go away

Well, atleast it's not a hurricane but it is going to stay a while. I think the rainy season started today, with a BANG! It has been a downpour all day long. Supposedly there are 2 rainy season, the first starts in Sept. and ends in November and the second, I believe, starts in April. Average rainfall per month increases from 1.5 to 4.9 inches. Just a small change. At least we have a neighbor whose building playground is UNDER the building, shielded from the rain. It's pretty cool too. It has a ball pit, a tunnel slide and some stuff to climb through. As long as they are home to let us in every other day or so we should be ok. Well, I suppose we could go to the McD. playground but then I can NEVER go in there without my kids wanting the crappy food so we can't make a habit of that.

1 comment:

McCoyFamily said...

Patrick loves McD's food too hope you find some other fun things inside out of the rain:)