Saturday, September 6, 2008
One more thing
Back to the addresses. I know I'm little obsessed right now. The photo of the kids school a week ago with the address crossed out. I found out from my cab driver on Friday that the part of town the school is in only changed it's address 8 months ago. Might explain why some cab drivers were confused and some asked me "neuva or antigua", which I now know to mean old or new address. Which shone a light on the "is it antigua" question I got from the cab company the first time I called to get a cab. I was lost... thank God for empleadas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehe - I found you here...sorry, I'm such a stalker! I really do reading about your fun adventures on here...and everything you are getting to see/do!!
Post a Comment