Tuesday, September 2, 2008

FYI

Not sure if anyone is reading this but... the guy in the milgroup who was MIA has been found. Apparently he decided to take off for the long weekend and not tell anyone. Not sure why he wasn't answering his cell phone but all is well. That is with his health and safety but as far as his job... me thinks he's in a bit o trouble for that move!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Do i know what a milgroup is?

Our Family of Four said...

LOL Sorry Brandi and all other non-military out there. Milgroup is "military group" and is just another way of dividing up who does what here. They are part of the Embassy and are in one of the military branches.

Kalyn said...

I'm a reader.... I'm a reader!!! :)

Good, I'm glad they found him!!!!

Jess said...

I'm a reader too! I think it will be interesting to see all the "behind Bogota" stories. I will have to do a "behind Okinawa" blog too. Somehow I'm thinking probably not! I hardly keep up with one....and Oki should be pretty mundane. I don't expect guarded playgrounds.

Judy said...

KEEP POSTING! I READ THIS BLOG and LOVE IT!