Thursday, October 9, 2008

Party at the

Spanish Embassy. Seriously ya'll, if your hubby is a Marine he NEEDS to get this job. Soooo much fun. Free booze and food and lot's of friends. The attache's from all over know each other and everyone is soooo nice. A fellow Canadian wife ;o), Isreali wife, Mexican wife and few American wives and I were having so much fun I forgot Mike was "working". And FYI, if anyone ever tells you that stuffing a mini pie in your mouth and eating it all at once is better than taking bites and getting crumbs on your suit... DON'T BELIEVE THEM!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I'm thinking Hawaii will work for the next PCS. If he wants some fancy-shmancy stuff after that, I am so down with it!

So glad you're having an awesome time. I am silly jealous of you! Alas, we have to stay in the states until I finish my doctorate.