Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sssshh, it's a secret

Since we moved here I have noted some "interesting" things. Some merely factoids, some scary and some just different. So I decided to write a blog about those things. But I am not linking to myself or even telling everyone about it, meaning my family or more importantly my mom and anyone who may spill the beans to her. Why? Well because even though I'm um, let's just say 25, I am still her baby and she WILL worry. Nobody wants that so, to my 3 or so readers out there, perhaps you will jump on over to my new blog and learn some "interesting" facts!

I'll start with the photo on the title. It was taken at a playground. I found it "interesting" to see rebarb and military men in uniform WITH rifles as part of the scenery in such a fabulous childrens park (see photos below).

3 comments:

Kalyn said...

hehehehe.... LOVE it. I wont link to you- but I will keep checking back to see and read all the craziness!!! How fun!!! :)

Judy said...

WOW-that park looks awesome. At least it's "secure".

I always wanted to learn more about Bogota. =)

Maria said...

OMG! Prison Break is accurate! ;-)
I will read this religiously too! No links, I promise. But I will block stalk this with the loyalty I do everyone else's.